Thursday, September 18, 2014

Warau Kangofu: The Animation (Episode 1) - Review



I think I speak for most heterosexual men when I say that there was at least one adult in our lives as pre-teens that we wanted to have sex with, especially if they were a teacher. I know I had more than a few female teachers on my “to do list.” Unfortunately, during the time I went to school, I was never fortunate enough then to be taken advantage of by the hot female teachers getting themselves thrown into jail today. Me talking about wanting to be molested by one of my hot female teachers as a pre-teen isn’t a big deal to most men because the subject is within the safety of a social double standard. It’s okay for [attractive] females to indulge in pedophilia, but not men (not that I condone pedophila of any sort), and Warau Kangofu explores this.

Warau Kangofu is the story of a well developed female nurse named Onee who’s a sexual predator in addition to being a pedophile. Yes, the two terms are different; look it up in a dictionary. Anyway, Onee preys on her young male victims who are patients at the hospital in which she works. She not only enjoys dominating them sexually, but also humiliates them as well in addition to raping them; making one of them put on her panties and stocking while he’s immobilized in his bed for some unexplained reason. In one scene, the same “kid” (his age was never disclosed) is forced to have sex with Onee in front of his girlfriend. Onee then holds the kids girlfriend hostage and makes the kid and his girlfriend have sex against their wishes. Later on, three grown men who are patients at the hospital discover what Nurse Onee has been up to and plan to catch her in the act. They get their chance when they barge in during the forced sexual encounter to the two unwilling parties, free the kid’s girlfriend, and decide to make Nurse Onee pay for what she’s done by giving her a taste of her own medicine by gang raping her. Later, because the three men somehow feel that they’re committing a crime in the name of justice, they decide to extend that same justice to the victim, and the kid makes her feel the same helplessness and pain he did (two wrongs don’t make a right folks). In the end, Nurse Onee makes amends for what she’s done to the kid, and episode one ends.

It’s almost sad to say, but because one of the victims got justice in the end, I can’t necessarily say that any of the subject matter was traumatic or disturbing. If anything, my inner pre-teen wishes I were in some of the situations depicted. In the end, Warau Kangofu is well animated and deals with a controversial subject in a raw manner that may make some people very uncomfortable. My inner pre-teen gives Warau Kangofu 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment