Thursday, September 18, 2014

Koakuma Kanojo The Animation - Review


Koakuma Kanojo packs a lot of punch in a small amount of time. Watching it reminds me of a chaotic kitchen in a restaurant with dysfunctional waitstaff that you would think would be a total dump to eat at, but would produce excellent food with an enjoyable atmosphere. It’s wonderful chaos at work.

The film is based off of a manga comic. I haven’t read it, so I don’t know how the film compares to the source material. The film contains two different stories surrounding the urban legend of a cursed DVD movie. Just what will happen to you if you watch the movie is never explained. It just so happens that in both stories the DVD turns its female viewers into sexual deviants.

The first story involves a schoolgirl who watched the cursed DVD. The spirit inhabiting the DVD turns her into a succubus. Additionally, she’s gifted (in this case cursed) with a nice, plump, round ass, and and giant milk filled breasts. I’ll just stop here so nothing is ruined and move on. The second story involves two girls...and one grows a dick…do I really need to go any further here on what happens? If you’ve seen lots of hentai, you already know what the deal is.

Koakuma Kanojo packs lots of genuinely funny humor, sexuality, and lots of great moments in a short amount of time. The animation is top-notch, and I highly recommend watching it. I give it 4 Stars only because of how short it is. However, I do feel that if it were any longer, it would ruin the film. Go buy this and add it to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment