Thursday, September 18, 2014

Brandish New - Review




Brandish New is an OVA to something. Whether it’s an OVA to a manga or film, I don’t know, and frankly I’m too lazy to go find out. Anyway, the film is about a pedophile succubus roaming the medieval countryside terrorizing the various populations.

The film has genuinely subtle humor that you don’t see coming, which makes the funny moments have more impact when you see them. The film also doesn’t take itself too seriously, so the comedy element is always there. Unfortunately, the humor takes away from the films sensuality. Don’t get the wrong idea here, the film is worth a watch, but it’s not worth a rental or full purchase. I kept the review short because I didn’t want to ruin what little this title has going for it. Hopefully we’ll get to see more whenever episode 2 comes out. I give Brandish New a 3-Star rating. I look forward to seeing future episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment